Thursday 31 July 2014

Writing Spaces: Where do YOU write?

I love seeing where other writers write. Where the spend their creative time whether it be bedrooms, sheds, armchairs in the corner of living rooms, kitchen tables and sheds, they are just some of the places regularly used. Here are some of them: Mslexia have an article on their blog by carolyn Jess-Cooke here about it here: Writing Spaces: Where do YOU write?

Here's a previous post I shared on the same subject by writer Simon Whaley, back in 2012: http://finlayson-palmer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/simon-says-where-do-you-write.html

And one of my all time favourite writers, Roald Dahl's writing chair...


Here's my writing space this week, wish I always had seaviews, but alas, back home to the city tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment